The new $120 million Terminal 2 (T2) will revolutionise regional travel and provide a superior customer experience for passengers.
Tiger Airways has now joined Alliance Airlines and Virgin Australia (formerly Skywest) at Terminal 2. Only Virgin Australia flights with flight numbers starting with XR at will depart from the new Terminal. Terminal 2 is the first new terminal to be built at Perth Airport for 26 years.
- is conveniently located next to the current International Terminal (T1) – less than 10 minutes from the current domestic precinct,
- is in close proximity to long term car parks with Connect bus services picking up or dropping off every 10 minutes,
- has dedicated drop-off and pick-up lanes at the front of the terminal, and
- has a separate taxi area.
The terminal features:
- 16 check-in counters and space for new self-service and bag drop technology for faster and easier check-in,
- a spacious departures lounge with high quality food and beverage choices,
- 14 aircraft gates accessed via covered walkways, providing protection from the elements, and
- three large baggage reclaim belts to minimise waiting times.
Watch the construction of our new Terminal 2 (T2) by viewing our time lapse video below.
Find out more about the unique features of Terminal 2 (T2) by clicking here.