The new $120 million Terminal 2 (T2) will revolutionise regional travel and provide a superior customer experience for passengers.
Tigerair has now joined Alliance Airlines and some Virgin Australia regional services at Terminal 2. Terminal 2 is the first new terminal to be built at Perth Airport for 26 years.
- is conveniently located next to the current International Terminal (T1) – less than 10 minutes from the current domestic precinct,
- is in close proximity to long term car parks with Connect bus services picking up or dropping off every 10 minutes,
- has a dedicated Short Term car park located directly in front of the terminal,
- has dedicated drop-off and pick-up lanes at the front of the terminal, and
- has a separate taxi area.
The terminal features:
- 16 check-in counters and space for new self-service and bag drop technology for faster and easier check-in,
- a spacious departures lounge with high quality food and beverage choices,
- 14 aircraft gates accessed via covered walkways, providing protection from the elements, and
- three large baggage reclaim belts to minimise waiting times.
Watch the construction of our new Terminal 2 (T2) by viewing our time lapse video below.